“DONT BOTHER COMING HOME”
“GONNA SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE.”
"I ACCIDENTALLY HAD SEX WITH IT."
"NOW WE’RE IN LOVE"
I will never not love dog texts.
Anxiety really cramps my style like how am I going to seem chill and fun if I often start trembling and breathing heavily and developing a look of impending doom in my eyes
If Iron Man can do it, so can I
Anonymous asked: Why do Americans say "on accident" not "by accident"?
I’ve never heard an American say “on accident.” We say “by accident.” As in “I drove my car into a tree by accident.”
Perhaps it’s a regionalism?
i think it comes from analogy with ‘on purpose’ (being its opposite). But it is nonstandard/regional, yes.
I can confirm its use in at least part of the Midwest (Illinois/Iowa). I’ll say it either way, but I really couldn’t tell you why I choose one over the other when I’m speaking. (I really can’t now that I’m trying to critically examine it.)
The opposite of “on purpose” sounds as good an explanation as any for why we say it. I can say that if someone asks you, “Did you do that on purpose?” that’s when “on accident” is most likely to come out in response. “No, it was on accident!”
What If The Male Avengers Were Posed Like The Female One?
Can’t decide if I find the hulk’s pose funnier than Cap’s.
My teacher showed this in class and all the guys were super uncomfortable. It was beautiful.
I’m sorry I don’t say this more often…
Welcome to my blog! I have no idea what has attracted y’all to my little corner of tumblr, but I’m glad you’re here!
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
|me:||I'm pretty sure I would marry every single Avenger.|
|obnoxious friend:||Black Widow is an Avenger.|
|me:||Did I fucking stutter?|
get to know me meme: [1/5] favorite female characters
"It’s not obedience, Mr. Beckett; it’s respect." - Mako Mori
#i will reblog every single fucking iteration of this line #mako mori fucking up your ethnocentrism #mako mori isn’t ashamed to value family and elders #mako mori doesn’t give a fuck about your indidvidualistic white ideals #mako mori will do whatever it takes #mako mori will stand down #mako mori will stand up #mako mori will live through life altering trauma #mako mori will carry every single horrific memory with her into battle #and mako mori will slay all the beasts #mako mori #forever
- “The thing that I worry about more is the media’s bias toward fairness. Nobody uses the word lie anymore. Suddenly, everything is “a difference of...”
"You have never been to Earth, you don’t understand our language—and this is made especially clear by some of the material you claim to be...
okay but can you imagine like
a week after your truck gets stolen out of the goddamn mall parking lot, you...
- “I love that reboot of Battlestar Galactica… It was funny - I was on the plane coming here to Salt Lake, and I’m, like, marathoning BSG, and I get an...”